What's the difference between active under contract and pending?
What does it mean when Zillow says under contract?
What does active under contract mean on Redfin?
Can a seller accept other offers while under contract?
What does it mean when a house is active and under contract?
Full Knicks lawsuit vs. Raptors (1/2):— New York Basketball (@NBA_NewYork) August 22, 2023
“UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF NEW YORK
NEW YORK KNICKS, LLC, Plaintiff,
MAPLE LEAF SPORTS & ENTERTAINMENT LTD. d/b/a TORONTO RAPTORS, DARKO RAJAKOVIĆ, NOAH LEWIS, IKECHUKWU AZOTAM, and JOHN DOES 1-10, Defendants… pic.twitter.com/ZLI5fcG9mY
What does it mean when a property is listed as under contract?
Frequently Asked Questions
Does under contract mean sold?
How often do contingent offers fall through?
What is the difference between active under contract and contingent?
- What does under contract mean on realtor com?
- As you scroll through the real estate listings, you might spot a few that say the house is “under contract.” In most cases, a property is listed as “under contract” once a buyer has made an offer and the seller has accepted. While that's a big step, it doesn't mean the deal is done quite yet.
- What does active under contract mean on a house?
- “Active Under Contract” is a real estate term that indicates the status of real property (single family home, condo, townhome, etc.) that has been put up for sale wherein a seller has accepted an offer from a buyer, but the deal has not yet closed. This term is primarily used in the State of California.
- Which is better under contract or pending?
- Under contract vs. sale pending: What's the difference? While “under contract” typically means there are still contingencies left to clear, pending status usually means all contingencies have been met and the deal is on its way to closing. Pending listings are less likely to accept backup offers.
What does active under contract mean with house sale
|What does active option contract mean?||An active option contract means the seller has accepted an offer on their home and the property is now in the option period. During this time, the buyer has the unrestricted right to terminate the contract for any reason without risking their earnest money deposit.|
|What is the difference between active with offer and contingent?||Active – The home is for sale, listed on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS). Contingent – The seller has accepted a conditional offer and the contingency or contingencies have not yet been removed. Pending – The home sale is moving toward finalization. Sold – The sale is officially closed and recorded by the county.|
- Why would a house go from pending to active?
- A real estate listing might go back to active from pending due to several reasons such as the buyer's financing falling through, inspection issues, or the buyer simply backing out of the deal.
- What does active with contract mean on MLS?
- This term is primarily used in the State of California. A property's status is set to "Active" when posted to a Multiple Listing Service (MLS) and then subsequently updated to Active Under Contract when an offer is accepted until the deal closes or is cancelled. After closing, the status changes to "Sold."