Only advertise listed properties with authorization from the listing agent. Identify yourself as a real estate agent and include the name of the brokerage firm you work within all advertising. Be totally honest in your advertising by avoiding exaggerations and misrepresentations about the property.
How do I make a good real estate ad?
Here are the six basic steps of developing a successful real estate ad:
- Determine Your Audience.
- Determine the Goal of Your Ad Campaign.
- Develop a Real Estate Marketing Funnel.
- Decide Which Real Estate Advertising Method to Use.
- Create Multiple Versions of Your Ad.
- Publish and Manage Your Ad Campaign.
What words can you not use in real estate advertising?
Avoid Discriminating Words in Your Advertisements
- Race, color, national origin. Real estate advertisements should not state any discriminatory preference or limitation on account of race, color, or national origin.
- Familial status.
How much should real estate agents spend on ads?
The amount of money you should spend on marketing as a real estate agent is entirely dependent on your income and available resources. Most agents recommend allocating 10% of your commission money to marketing.
What are the 5 golden rules of advertising?
Understand your audience and market, what they want and where they'll be. Be where your audience is: place the right creative in front of the right people on the right channel at the right time. Stories engage audiences, leave lasting impressions and evoke emotional responses.
How do I get into real estate investing books?
9 Best Books for Beginner Real Estate Investors
- “How to Invest in Real Estate: The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Getting Started” by Brandon Turner and Josh Dorkin.
- “The ABCs of Real Estate Investing” by Ken McElroy.
- “The Book on Rental Property Investing” by Brandon Turner.