How do I get to practice tests on Pearson?
Go to the Homework and Tests page. Click Quizzes & Tests or Take a Test, whichever appears. Now only quizzes and tests are shown in the assignment list. The practice tests are shown at the bottom of the list.
Where can I take the NY State Real Estate Exam?
- Exams may be canceled due to weather conditions or other emergencies.
- BINGHAMTON (State Office Building)
- BUFFALO (State Office Building)
- FRANKLIN SQUARE (VFW Hall)
- HAUPPAUGE (Perry Duryea State Office Building)
- NEW YORK CITY.
- POMONA (Rockland Country Fire Training Center)
Where can I take the Texas real estate test?
Pearson VUE testing center
The Texas licensing exam must be taken at a Pearson VUE testing center.
What is the passing score for the Pearson VUE exam?
The passing score for our certification exams is 700.
How is Pennsylvania's real estate Recovery fund funded?
The fund is administrated by the Pennsylvania State Real Estate Commission, who assesses a $10 fee on every real estate license issued or renewed to provide financial backing for the fund.