Consider scheduling an open house with a four-hour window, typically beginning late morning, say 11 a.m. through early afternoon, around 2 p.m. or 3 p.m. The four-hour time range is often more flexible with busy schedules, especially if planned for only one day.
How do you set yourself apart as a real estate agent?
- Have a website. If you work with a large agency, you may already have a page on their website.
- Find your community.
- Use professional photography.
How do you prepare for an open house?
- Eliminate half of your belongings as clutter can cost a sale.
- Use "home wash" (hose attachment available at home improvement stores) to clean the outside of the house.
- Clean rain gutters as well as outside windows and screens.
- Make sure the front door is inviting.
Why should you always meet new clients at the brokerage first?
By inviting them to your brokerage's office, you're showcasing your professionalism and showing from the initial meeting that you are a credible and established agent.
What months do houses sell best?
Sellers can net thousands of dollars more if they sell during the peak months of May, June and July versus the two slowest months of the year, October and December, according to a 2022 report by ATTOM Data Solutions.