Can you make an offer on a house that is active under contract?
Does under contract mean sold?
What is the difference between pending and closing?
What's the difference between contingent and under contract?
Can a seller accept other offers while under contract?
Time for another deep dive of a Single Family Rental in an elite school district!— Sean O'Dowd (@SeanODowd15) October 11, 2023
(That's our fund's specific niche)
We'll talk through a specific home in detail:
-What we like about it
-The Agent Profile
-What we don't like
-Why a tenant would like it
-If this is a profitable… pic.twitter.com/tEHg0lTLID
What does pending contract mean in real estate?
How long do most houses stay pending?
Frequently Asked Questions
What comes first under contract or pending?
What comes first pending sale or under contract?
What does it mean when a house is listed for sale and it says under contract?
- What makes a house go from under contract to pending?
- Key Takeaways. “Under contract” means the seller has accepted an offer, but there are still conditions to clear before closing. “Active under contract” means the seller is welcoming backup offers. “Pending” means the home is under contract, and all conditions have been met for the deal to close.
- What does it mean when a house changes to pending?
- A pending sale in real estate simply means that the seller has received and accepted an offer on their home. However, the deal is not yet finalized — hence “pending” and not simply “sold.” If you're interested in a pending property, your agent should consult with the seller's agent to learn more about the status.
- Can you still make an offer on a pending house?
- If the real estate listing has a pending status, it's still possible for you to put in a bid on the home yourself. But keep in mind: It's unlikely that the seller will be able to seriously consider your offer unless the other sale falls through.
What does contract pending mean in real estate
|Does pending mean under contract on Zillow?||What does it mean when a house is pending or contingent? When your real estate listing goes from “active” to “pending,” it means you've accepted an offer, but the sale hasn't closed yet. (You'll also hear real estate agents use the phrase “under contract” for this post-offer, pre-close time period, too).|
|Is pending or under contract further along?||Sale pending means that the property is under contract, but there are no longer any contingencies. This stage is further along in the sale process than simply “under contract,” meaning that the sale of the property is more likely to finalize.|
|What does it mean for real estate when it says contract pending||May 10, 2022 — When a property is marked as "pending," it means that the property is under contract and that all contingencies have been cleared. A contingency|
- What does it mean when a house is under contract option pending?
- Option Pending status of the listing means that house is under binding contract and that during the Option Period (number of days in the contract as agreed by buyer and seller) buyer has unrestricted right to terminate the contract for any reason.
- Is under contract the same as contingent?
- Once your home is under contract, but some contingencies need to be met, your property is considered contingent. A contingent contract means that some condition hasn't yet been met, and both parties have not agreed to move forward with executing the deal as planned.