How long does it take to get your real estate license in Washington state?
How do I become a real estate agent in WA state?
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Complete 90 hours of approved real estate education including a 60-hour course in Real Estate Fundamentals and a 30-hour course in Real Estate Practices.
- Complete your education within 2 years before applying for the broker's exam.
How much does the Washington state real estate exam cost?
Do real estate agents make good money in Washington state?
How many questions is the Washington real estate exam?
*Job Vacancies at Enoch Stone Consulting*— Careermatters NG (@careermattersng) December 14, 2020
1.) Real Estate Agent
Minimum of Bachelor's Degree qualification.
Must be a licensed real estate agent
Strong interpersonal skills.
Good knowledge of the local property
Possess a valid driver license
How much does it cost to get a Florida real estate license?
How hard is it to get a real estate license in Texas?
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to get real estate license in Washington state?
How much do real estate agents make in Washington per sale?
- How long does it take to become a real estate agent in Washington state?
- It takes an average of four (4) months to obtain your real estate license in Washington State. However, many people take far less or far more time to get their Washington real estate license. You can obtain a license in just a few weeks. Or, you can take your time and earn your license over a year.
- How do I get a real estate license in WA?
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Be a fit and proper person of good character and repute.
- Hold a current National Police Certificate.
- Hold one of the prescribed qualifications.
- Have at least two years of continuous full-time experience in the real estate industry.
- Have sufficient assets and financial resources.
What do you need to do to become a licensed real estate agent
|How much does the average realtor make in Washington state?||As of Oct 24, 2023, the average annual pay for a Licensed Real Estate Agent in Washington is $95,308 a year. Just in case you need a simple salary calculator, that works out to be approximately $45.82 an hour. This is the equivalent of $1,832/week or $7,942/month.|
|What is required to be a real estate agent in Washington state?||Meet the requirements Be at least 18 years old. Have a high school diploma or equivalent. Complete 90 hours of approved real estate education including a 60-hour course in Real Estate Fundamentals and a 30-hour course in Real Estate Practices. Visit the Course Search for a list of approved real estate education.|
- How to get a real estate license washington state
- Steps to Get a Real Estate License in Washington State · Complete 90 Hours of Approved Pre-License Education through an Approved Provider · Register as a
- How to pass the Washington State real estate exam?
- The best way to prepare for the real estate exam is to enroll in a pre-licensing course. Washington requires you to complete 90 hours of education before you can get your license. But not all real estate classes are created equal, so make sure you choose one that's well-designed and state-approved.