➢ DO NOT, under any circumstances, withhold any portion of the rent unless you have made a request for repairs in writing. If you withhold rent without making a written request first, you could lose your housing.
What happens if I can't pay my rent in Oregon?
If you can't afford your rent, contact your local community action agency or call or text 2-1-1 for assistance.
What are the laws to protect renters in Oregon?
- Termination Notices for nonpayment of rent must give at least 10 days to pay.
- Renters can pay overdue rent after an eviction case has started.
- Landlords cannot refuse to work with rent assistance providers.
- Landlords must include this notice with a Termination Notice for nonpayment.
- More Resources:
How do I break my lease without penalty in Oregon?
- You (or Your Child) Are a Victim of Domestic Violence, Sexual Assault, or Stalking.
- You Are Starting Active Military Duty.
- The Rental Unit Is Unsafe or Violates Oregon Health or Safety Codes.
What makes a house uninhabitable in Oregon?
How do I change my listing type on Zillow?
- Log in to your Zillow Rental Manager account.
- From the Properties page, click on the property you would like to edit.
- Click the three dot icon to the right of the property address.
- Select Edit property type.