- Introduce yourself.
- Go over the local housing market data.
- Explain the home selling process.
- Explain how to prepare a home to go on the market.
- Outline your pricing strategy.
- Walk through your marketing plan.
- Advertise the listing.
How do you give a presentation on real estate?
- Introduce Yourself.
- Leverage the Power of Your Brand.
- Explain Your Pricing Strategy.
- Walk Through Your Pre-listing Steps.
- Explain Your Marketing Strategy.
- Talk About What Will Happen When the Listing Goes Live.
- Give an Overview of the Contract to Close.
- Make it Personal.
What does a listing presentation look like?
Normally a listing presentation will start with an interview to set expectations and get to know the owner. Then you should show them why you are the right agent: How many properties have you sold? How many properties are similar to this one?
What does presenting mean in real estate?
An offer presentation is a date and time that has been set when all offers will be presented at one time to the sellers by the Realtor ®. In this strategy, all bids are compiled and sellers have the opportunity to view and compare the offers all at once, rather than receiving them one by one over a period of time.
What are the 4 P's of real estate?
- Product. As a realtor, your product isn't just real estate — it's the unique characteristics of the real estate that will appeal to buyers.
How do I find probate properties in California?
- Search for probate real estate listings online, such as through real estate agency websites and listing sites such as Zillow.com.
- Contact your real estate agent to find out if they work with any probate listings, and if not, if they have any referrals.