Can you sell real estate in Colorado without a license?
It is unlawful for any person, firm, partnership, limited liability company, association, or corporation to engage in the business or capacity of real estate broker in this state without first having obtained a license from the commission.
What is a DRE in real estate?
The primary objective of the Department of Real Estate (DRE) is the protection of the public interest in regard to the offering of subdivided lands, and the handling of real estate transactions by licensees.
What do I need to renew my real estate license in Colorado?
- Complete 12 Credit Hours of Annual Commission Update Courses.
- Complete 12 Hours of Elective Credits.
- Complete the Required CE Prior to Your License Renewal Date.
How do you become an independent broker in Colorado?
An independent broker must have two years of verifiable active real estate licensure, must pass or have pasted the state portion of the broker's exam, and must submit the appropriate application to complete the change of license status. An independent broker is self employed and cannot employ other licensees.
How do I change my listing type on Zillow?
- Log in to your Zillow Rental Manager account.
- From the Properties page, click on the property you would like to edit.
- Click the three dot icon to the right of the property address.
- Select Edit property type.