- What are your commission splits? (
- Are there any franchise fees?
- Do you offer a commission cap?
- Are there any other brokerage-related fees?
- What other expenses might I be responsible for?
- Do you offer any of the following:
What questions should I ask a real estate interviewer?
- What have you sold recently?
- How long have you been selling real estate and do you have any references from previous clients?
- Can you show me your licence and registration?
- How would you sell my house and why?
- What advertising and marketing do you recommend?
How should I prepare for a real estate interview?
What should I wear to a real estate broker interview?
What questions do I ask a broker?
- Which type of loan is best?
- Who is on your panel of lenders?
- What information do I need to have ready for my home loan application?
- What is the Interest Rate?
- What are the fees on the loan?
What do you say when calling a real estate agent?
I’m in my 30’s (for a couple more years anyways) so how did I get 20 years of full-time commercial real estate experience already? Actually a funny story.— Bethany | CRE Broker & Educator (@bethanyjbabcock) October 18, 2023
I was broke and dumb. That is the truth.
I figured I’d share a story to introduce myself to some new followers…
What to say when asked why you want to be a real estate agent?
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I prepare for a real estate agent interview?
- Know the Differences Between a Real Estate Agent & Salaried Worker.
- Make a Real Estate Business Plan.
- Create Your Real Estate Resume.
- Research the Real Estate Brokerage.
- Determine the Questions You Plan to Ask the Brokerage.
- Prepare for Potential Real Estate Interview Questions to Answer.
- Dress for Success.
How do you interview a sponsoring broker?
- How many days or hours of formal training?
- Is there a cost to me?
- If so, how much?
- Who will be available to help me after the training?
- Is that person easily and readily available to me?
- What other "hats" does that person wear?
How do you nail a real estate interview?
- Social Media.
- Arrive Early to your Real Estate Interview and Be Prepared.
- Research the Company before your Real Estate Interview.
- Introduce yourself to all company staff you come in contact with.
- Grab a Business Card.
- Prepare 2 questions to ask during your Real Estate Interview.
How hard is it to become a real estate agent in Washington state?
- How much do real estate agents make in Washington per sale?
- In Washington, there is no government mandate that dictates the commission rate for real estate agents. However, it is customary for sellers to pay the 6% real estate agent commission from the final proceeds. Usually, 3% of the commission goes to the listing agent, and 3% goes to the buyer's agent.
- How do I become an estate agent in WA?
- To work as a real estate representative in Western Australia, you must register with the Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety . To register, you must be over 18 years of age and provide proof of completion of a recognised sales representative registration course.
- What to say when calling to interview broker for real estate position
- 17 Questions to Ask an Investor-Friendly Real Estate Agent. We'll explain what to ask a real estate agent to know if they are a good fit for you and your
- How much does it cost to get a real estate license in Washington state?
- What are the Fixed Costs Associated With Getting Your Washington Real Estate License?
No Details Cost 1 Online Course at RealEstateU $199 2 State Exam Fee $210 3 Criminal Record Check Fee $17 4 License Application Fee $223
How to interview with a real estate broker
|How long is a real estate license good for in Washington state?||Two years Before receiving a license, every real estate broker, managing broker, and firm must pay a license fee as prescribed by the director by rule. A license issued under the provisions of this chapter expires two years from the issuance date.|
|Can I transfer my California real estate license to Washington?||Does Washington have real estate license reciprocity with any other states? Washington has no formal reciprocity agreements with other states. However, out-of-state agents with equivalent licensing can typically waive the education portion of the Washington licensing process.|
|How much does the average realtor make in Washington?||As of Oct 26, 2023, the average annual pay for a Licensed Real Estate Agent in Washington is $95,308 a year. Just in case you need a simple salary calculator, that works out to be approximately $45.82 an hour. This is the equivalent of $1,832/week or $7,942/month.|
|What steps should you take when choosing a broker?||Choosing the right online broker requires some due diligence to get the most for your money.
- How do I interview a commercial real estate broker?
- Interview Questions for Commercial Real Estate Brokers:
- What is the biggest deal that you have closed?
- How do you handle a potential buyer who isn't satisfied with any of the properties you have shown him/her?
- Who are the developers, lenders, and vendors you typically work with?
- Interview Questions for Commercial Real Estate Brokers:
- What should I know before choosing a broker?
- Fees, reliability and trade execution are just some of the factors you should consider when choosing an online broker.
- What should I wear to a brokerage interview?
- Both men and women should pick a dark color for their interview suits, such as charcoal gray or navy blue. Women can also wear black, but men should avoid it. Don't go with a power color, such as red for women, because it might stand out too strongly in a sea of darker colors.
- What is most important to you in a brokerage?
- “The biggest thing to consider when picking a brokerage is not necessarily the splits; it's the coaching, training, and opportunities that you will get.