- Public property records: If you want to find the sale price of a specific comparable, the county usually keeps those records.
- Zillow: Search on Zillow using the Recently Sold filter.
- Zillow pricing tool: Try this pricing tool to find comps in your area.
Do comps matter in commercial real estate?
Commercial real estate comps are primarily used for one of two reasons: 1) To assess the value of a single property. 2) To find duplicates of a favorable investment/business opportunity. Appraisers, property buyers, and property sellers are among those who might turn to real estate comparables on a regular basis.
How do I find comps on an off the market property?
Where can I see comps?
- Kibale National Park – Uganda.
- Mahale Mountains National Park – Tanzania.
- Nyungwe National Park – Rwanda.
- Gombe Stream National Park – Tanzania.
- Kyambura Gorge – Queen Elizabeth National Park, Uganda.
- Kaniyo Pabidi, Budongo Forest Reserve – Uganda.
How do you pull comps on MLS?
Mapping - Search within a radius around the subject property. The location of the subject property will be based on the map location from the Subject tab. Enter the radius you want to search for and click the Find Comps button.
What are Texas promulgated forms?
Texas Promulgated Forms provides a clear, practical approach to purchase agreements and an in-depth analysis of Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC) forms for new licensees and seasoned practitioners.