- Commercial Cafe.
- Quantum Listing.
How do I find prospects for commercial real estate?
- Build a List.
- Research Contacts.
- Research New Deals.
- Use CRE Prospecting Software.
- Use CRE Data Sources.
- Research Leads on LinkedIn.
- Leads Through Your Website.
- Capture Blog Visitors.
What is better Crexi or LoopNet?
What is a good cap rate for commercial real estate?
What is the 50% rule in real estate?
How does LoopNet make money?
TIPS ON HOW TO GET STARTED AS A COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE INVESTOR/OPERATOR (PART 1)— Triple Net Investor (@TripleNetInvest) April 4, 2023
1. Know where to find online listings:
In CRE, there are 2 major players as far as online listing websites go.
It's Loopnet/Costar and CREXI. Start there.
2. Figure out and create a list of all…
Is Crexi com legit?
Frequently Asked Questions
How much money will I need for an apartment?
How much is New York rent?
- Is $2000 a month enough for an apartment?
- How much do you need to earn to afford $2,000 rent each month? Say you stick to the 30% rule or 40x the monthly rent, you would need to earn at least $80,000 annually to afford $2,000 per month in rent. “Typically, 30% of gross income is considered to be the boundary of affordability.
- What is the most profitable commercial real estate?
- Properties with the highest number of tenants are the ones that are capable of bringing in the highest ROI. These properties include apartment complexes, office buildings, student housing, RV parks, storage facilities, etc.
How to find comericial real estate
|How do you market a commercial property?||Ways to advertise your commercial property
|What is the 2% rule in real estate?||The 2% rule is the same as the 1% rule – it just uses a different number. The 2% rule states that the monthly rent for an investment property should be equal to or no less than 2% of the purchase price. Here's an example of the 2% rule for a home with the purchase price of $150,000: $150,000 x 0.02 = $3,000.|