- Pay online. Pay online through the Philadelphia Tax Center by entering your physical address or Office of Property Assessment (OPA) number.
- Pay by mail. Pay by mail with a check or money order.
- Pay by phone. Pay by phone by calling (877) 309-3710.
- Pay in person.
At what age do you stop paying property taxes in PA?
65 years or older
A person aged 65 years or older, A person who lives in the same household with a spouse who is aged 65 years or older, or. A person aged 50 years or older who is a widow of someone who reached the age of 65 before passing away.
What county in PA has the highest property taxes?
- Pennsylvania residents and businesses paid $22.0 billion in property taxes statewide, which represented 2.57% of total income.
- Monroe County (4.73%) had the highest property tax burden in the state, 0.92 percentage points higher than the second highest, Pike County (3.81%)
How do I appeal my Berks County tax assessment?
The appeal and filing fee must be received on or before the filing deadline. The appeal and any attachments may be filed by mail or in person at the above address. Appeal forms may not be sent via e-mail or fax. NOTE: The open appeal period to file a Regular Appeal is July 1 to August 15.
Where do I send my PA tax payment?
Where do I mail my personal income tax (PA-40) forms?
|PA DEPT OF REVENUE REFUND OR CREDIT REQUESTED 3 REVENUE PLACE HARRISBURG PA 17129-0003
|For Balance Due
|PA DEPT OF REVENUE PAYMENT ENCLOSED 1 REVENUE PLACE HARRISBURG PA 17129-0001
How do I find tax delinquent properties in my area?
How do you find tax delinquent properties for sale? You could easily just call the county. If you want to find out if there are any liens for unpaid property taxes, you can go into the county records and look at all of that. If you don't know how to do that, you'll probably have to go to the county and learn how.