- Flipping properties is a guaranteed path to wealth.
- You don't need a real estate agent.
- Bigger is always better.
- Real estate investing requires no effort.
What not to say to your real estate agent?
- “I want to buy a home, but I don't want to commit to one agent.”
- “Don't show my home unless I'm available.”
- “But Zillow said…”
- “I'll get pre-approved for a mortgage later.”
- “I don't want to bother my Realtor®.
- “Oh, you sell real estate?
What is the most common complaint filed against realtors?
Breach of duty
One of the most common complaints filed against real estate agents revolves around the concept of breach of duty. In this blog, we'll delve into what breach of duty entails, provide examples of actions that could lead to such breaches, and emphasize the potential legal ramifications agents may face.
What is unethical behavior of a Realtor?
Taking liberties with legal documents. Little white lies on legal paperwork can have devastating consequences. One example of unethical Realtor behavior is tweaking contracts to decrease the purchase price by allocating a portion of this price to personal property rather than a home.
What is the 80% rule in real estate?
The 80% rule means that an insurer will only fully cover the cost of damage to a house if the owner has purchased insurance coverage equal to at least 80% of the house's total replacement value.